Christianity

Eternity is real

What if Jesus Christ delays His second coming, can you live above 120 years? What if you die today? Where will you spend eternity? (Eternity is more than one billion years, forever and ever). Just subtract the number of years you have already spent on this earth from the “greatly desired and celebrated 90 years.”

You have nothing left! Then, compare it to eternity! My dear, who will save you if you die without Jesus Christ? Who??? Who do you know over there? Any connection? The greatest regret in hell fire can be the opportunity you are missing right now. It is wise to serve the Lord while you are alive. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior now.

Tomorrow may be too late. “For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?” (Mark 8:36). Sincerely, you do not lose anything by turning to Jesus Christ and also doing His Will. You gain here and also in Heaven. (Matthew 6:33). Don’t forget, “As it was in the time of Noah, so shall it be at the second coming of Jesus Christ. Matthew 24:37. Jesus Christ Is the only Saving Ark; the only Way to Heaven. John 14:6. Shalom! Pastor Chidi Onyesonwu is the Gatekeeper, Saving Ark Christian Ministry Arab Road Kubwa Abuja. Tel: 08164344458 or 08177778123. Website: www.savingark.org

Advertisements

1. aimbot free download fortnite

December 18, 2018 at 6:25 am

You can certainly see your expertise within the work you write. The sector hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who aren’t afraid to mention how they believe. Always follow your heart.

2. stereosavage free

December 5, 2018 at 12:00 pm

Hello, Neat post. There is a problem along with your web site in internet explorer, would check this… IE nonetheless is the market leader and a good section of other people will pass over your great writing due to this problem.

3. six-guns hack tool for android & ios

December 4, 2018 at 1:22 pm

I take pleasure in, result in I discovered just what I was looking for. You’ve ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

4. falcon squad hack version

December 3, 2018 at 11:05 am

Hello there! This post could not be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

5. mpl hacking software

December 1, 2018 at 5:12 am

I precisely desired to say thanks all over again. I’m not certain what I could possibly have worked on without those advice documented by you on such a industry. It was before an absolute challenging difficulty in my view, but noticing your expert technique you processed the issue made me to jump over delight. I will be happier for the information as well as hope you really know what an amazing job that you’re providing training most people all through a web site. I know that you’ve never encountered all of us.

6. episode.gemslord

November 30, 2018 at 11:06 am

I will immediately grab your rss feed as I can not find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service. Do you have any? Please let me know in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

7. adventure capitalist hacked

November 25, 2018 at 1:23 am

I must say, as a lot as I enjoyed reading what you had to say, I couldnt help but lose interest after a while.

8. vysor pro crack for pc download

November 24, 2018 at 9:46 pm

stays on topic and states valid points. Thank you.