Faith

Cashew prophetic prayers

Cashew prophetic prayers

When a man of God gives you cashew nut to eat and asks you to go and see the next thing that will happen to you, what does it symbolize? Why did God tell him to give you that cashew nut? There are at least three things symbolized. Firstly, It shows that there will be prompt payment of the good work you done so far in this life. It is like quickly-calculated gratuity that vast money paid at the end of one’s retirement. It is a sign that in the shortest time you will receive good rewards from men and God.

For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister. (Hebrew 6:10,) But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. (Hebrew 11:6) In fact, God is seeing that payments await you, not just you waiting for payment. For instance, there is a reward for fasting and prayer. (Matthew 6:17-18). There is gratuity for giving (Luke6:22, 6:23), and bearing insults.

Secondly, Cashew nuts symbolize that God has remembered you. As God remembered Noah (Genesis 1:8.). It is interesting to note  that when God spoke to Noah last was when He asked him to get his family members into the ark with other creatures. For 1 year and 10 days, He did not speak to Noah at all until God remembered Noah God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the cattle that was with him in the ark: and God made a wind to And pass over the earth, and the waters assuaged (Gen. 8:1) Cashew nut symbolizes that God has remembered you.

Look for some nuts and eat and watch the next events in your life. God remembered Abraham and Sarah. God remembered Rachael, And God remembered Rachel, and God hearkened to her, and opened her womb (Genesis 30:22); and God remembered Hannah, And they rose up in the morning early, and worshipped before the Lord, and returned, and came to their house to Ramah: and Elkanah knew Hannah his wife; and the Lord remembered her (1 Samuel 1:19). Everything   around you will show that God has remembered you.

He has answered you now. Just look for cashew nuts, one or few and eat. It is prophetic eating and God and people will remember you. Thirdly, eating cashew is stress-free harvest. Go and start rejoicing, God has answered you. It shows this God will make your goals easily to achieve.

It is like machine or engine that makes things done easier than manual. Believe me, you will not use “manual” again, but machine or digital to work. Things will happen faster and better. It is like comparing trekking to using vehicle for a journey, and like using flight instead of vehicle. That will be your experience now. Too easy to be true. Smooth outcome. Problem-less outcome. Summary; stress-free harvest. It is a prophetic action. Just look for few cashew nuts and eat and wait for God to show you that He has remembered you; that He has given you favour and grace and will have stress-less result. No more sweating.

1. ufc 3 torrent

July 6, 2019 at 9:57 am

I like this website its a master peace ! Glad I found this on google .

July 6, 2019 at 2:56 am

This i like. Cheers!

3. dego pubg hack

July 5, 2019 at 2:59 am

Hello, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog site in Firefox, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, excellent blog!

July 3, 2019 at 3:05 pm

I truly appreciate this post. I’ve been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thanks again

July 3, 2019 at 3:09 am

Nice read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing some research on that. And he just bought me lunch since I found it for him smile Therefore let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch!

6. hacking apex legends pc

July 2, 2019 at 3:20 am

Super-Duper website! I am loving it!! Will come back again. I am taking your feeds also.

7. fortnite cheats

July 1, 2019 at 3:43 pm

Keep working ,splendid job!

8. protosmasher free

July 1, 2019 at 4:57 am

I think that is one of the most important information for me. And i’m glad studying your article. However want to commentary on some normal things, The site style is ideal, the articles is in point of fact nice : D. Excellent task, cheers

9. advanced systemcare 11.5 key

June 28, 2019 at 9:14 am

Helpful info. Fortunate me I discovered your web site by accident, and I am stunned why this twist of fate didn’t happened earlier! I bookmarked it.

10. strucid hacks

June 28, 2019 at 2:23 am

Hey, you used to write fantastic, but the last few posts have been kinda boring… I miss your super writings. Past several posts are just a bit out of track! come on!

11. synapse x serial key

June 27, 2019 at 3:56 pm

Really Appreciate this update, how can I make is so that I get an update sent in an email every time you make a fresh update?

12. fortnite mods

June 26, 2019 at 1:32 am

hello!,I like your writing very much! share we communicate more about your article on AOL? I need a specialist on this area to solve my problem. Maybe that’s you! Looking forward to see you.

13. fortnite skin swapper

June 25, 2019 at 3:04 pm

My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using WordPress on numerous websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard great things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

14. badoo superpowers free

June 25, 2019 at 1:54 am

I enjoy, cause I discovered just what I used to be looking for. You’ve ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

June 24, 2019 at 11:44 pm

You can certainly see your skills in the work you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers like you who aren’t afraid to say how they believe. Always go after your heart.

16. tourist bus simulator activation key.txt

June 24, 2019 at 2:34 pm

I discovered your weblog website on google and check a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the excellent operate. I just extra up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to studying more from you in a while!…

June 24, 2019 at 10:07 am

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my web site thus i came to “return the favor”.I’m attempting to find things to enhance my web site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

18. team outwitt

June 23, 2019 at 12:18 pm

Good day I am so delighted I found your blog page, I really found you by error, while I was researching on Askjeeve for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a marvelous post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.

19. vantage xbox one mod tool

June 21, 2019 at 2:18 am

The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a 25 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

June 19, 2019 at 3:00 pm

Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Very useful information specially the last part 🙂 I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

21. krunker aimbot

June 18, 2019 at 3:10 pm

Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a blog website? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear concept

Faith

My prosperity teachings damaged many people, got out of hand –Benny Hinns

My prosperity teachings damaged many people, got out of hand –Benny Hinns

I

n his first TV interview since publicly renouncing prosperity theology in September, Benny Hinn told Encounter TV host David Diga Hernandez he now understands his teachings “damaged a lot of people.”

The renowned televangelist Benny has admitted his teachings on prosperity “got out of hand” and “damaged a lot of people” and said he wants the remaining years of his ministry to focus on evangelism and the Gospel — not the “health and wealth” theology that made him millions.

Since the 1980s, Hinn has been one of the most notorious purveyors of the prosperity gospel, which teaches that God rewards active faith and faithful payments of tithes and offerings with health and wealth.

In his first TV interview since publicly renouncing prosperity theology earlier in September, Hinn told Encounter TV host David Diga Hernandez that when he entered the ministry at 21, his goal was to share the Gospel. However, as he gained popularity in the ’90s, Hinn admitted he became “distracted.”

Now 67, Hinn claimed that he wants the remaining years of his ministry to focus on “the message of salvation, pointing people to the Lord I love,” and revealing the power of the Holy Spirit.

“How long do I have on this earth? What am I going to do in the next twenty years? That is for me to decide,” he stated. “I want to make sure that the next 15-20 years of my life, that my message is the cross. The real call on my life.”

“I want to be known for that,” Hinn continued. “I don’t want to be known as the prosperity teacher. Prosperity is one thing in the Bible, there’s a whole lot more in the Word of God than prosperity but it’s become a major issue now because of the gimmickry involved in it. That needs to stop.”

Hinn clarified that while that the ideas of prosperity and giving are biblical, he recently became “troubled” by the practice of requesting “seed money” — asking for a specific dollar amount in exchange for blessings.

“What was troubling, is the mentioning of amounts connected to some blessing that should come back just because you gave,” he continued. “It just got out of hand; give a thousand to get whatever, a hundredfold. I, myself, said [those things] and my heart was saying different.”

Hinn said he began to think about the “wonderful Christians” in his audience who gave money, only to discover prosperity theology didn’t always deliver what it promised.

“What if that hundredfold never came back? What does that do to their faith? What does it do to his future and her future?” the televangelist asked. “And then, if it doesn’t come, that life is damaged.”

Over the years, Hinn admitted a number of people asked him to stop touting the prosperity gospel: “I’ve had people come to me and say, ‘please, don’t say it again, it’s not working in my life,’” he said, adding: “Sometimes you dismiss it, other times you just don’t know what to say or do. But, it has damaged a lot of people.”

Last week, Hinn told his studio audience and those watching online: “I am correcting my own theology and you need to all know it. The blessings of God are not for sale. And miracles are not for sale. And prosperity is not for sale.”

While the announcement sent shockwaves throughout the Christian community, Hinn claimed that his newfound understanding of Scripture is “nothing new in my heart.”

“This has been going on for two years, maybe more,” he told Hernandez, “where the Lord has been dealing with me personally and it’s not just about prosperity, in fact, prosperity was a small matter on my list of things that I wanted to see changed in my own heart.”

‘Today, when I look at the Bible, I don’t see the Bible in the same way I saw the Bible when I began,” Hinn said, adding he’s into the Bible “way more” than most people “even realize.”

The televangelist said his beliefs began to change after truly reading Scripture for himself and talking to young pastors and evangelists who asked him to clarify his views on prosperity.

“But that didn’t happen last week,” he said. “I just didn’t know at the time, how do I present it? How do I talk about it? How do I talk to the people of God about what is happening in my life?”

The speaker and author claimed that in his heart, he’s “not that Benny Hinn” known for propagating prosperity theology, adding he kept his beliefs to himself because he didn’t want to “cause a stir” or “hurt” his friends.

“What was said a few days ago, I have said before, but nobody seemed to hear it,” he said. “I thought, ‘maybe they don’t care, maybe they don’t want to know, maybe I don’t have the platform I think I have,’ so I dismissed it.”

During the interview, Hinn hit back at reports of his tremendous wealth, including a net worth of 60 million and multiple private jets, stating, “If I had that kind of money, I would give it to God. It’s madness … that’s ludicrous. I don’t know how, even, that started.”

As evidence of his transformation, Hinn claimed things will be “different moving forward, but acknowledged his previous teachings will likely still circulate on various networks: “I will tell you this, though: I believe the Bible, I believe what the Bible says from Genesis 1 to the last page of the Bible,” he stated. “Prosperity and the blessings of God are in the Bible. But how do we present it? That’s what I have to deal with. How is it presented?”

When asked if people can give money in exchange for healing, Hinn declared, “No.”

Biblical prosperity, he said, is “God blessing his people, taking care of his people. Jesus made it very clear, if God cares for the birds of the air and the lilies of the field, will he not care for us? Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all the things you need will not only come, but they’ll also be added to you.

“That’s prosperity,” he added.

Hinn’s nephew, Costi Hinn, who has openly criticized his uncle and of the prosperity gospel, told Christian News that he hopes for genuine repentance — not simply remorse — on his uncle’s part. However, he pointed out that Hinn has previously expressed regret for his past teachings only to resume his behavior.

“Genuine repentance in the Bible is always accompanied by actions that prove that it’s really repentance,” he stated, explaining that repentance would look similar to that of the account of Zacchaeus, a corrupt tax collector who returned money to those he had swindled out of his love for Jesus.

“Jesus saves him and goes to his house that day, and is willing to eat a meal with him and show him love and grace in the midst of his past and his sin,” he recalled. “And Zacchaeus is jumping for joy, excited to pay people back, excited to do whatever it takes to follow Jesus and show his genuine repentance through his actions.”

“My desire is that Uncle Benny’s statement is not merely public remorse to save face or protect his ministry from decline,” he stated, “but rather that it is genuine repentance and that he would be willing to forsake everything if it means gaining Christ and the full gospel.”

Faith

Echoes of Hypsoo 7

Echoes of Hypsoo 7

Tai Anyanwu It was close to midnight; when Roving Worshipper arrived at Archbishop Abiodun Adetiloye Memorial Anglican Church, Ajao Estate, Lagos, for the church youth’s festival of songs.

The hustle and bustle of the ever-busy estate had abated as the residence of the cream d’ la cream of Lagos big business owners, hospitality operators, and importers had almost fallen asleep. Inside the church’s auditorium, the soulful voice of Femi Okunuga set the mood of the night of Alleluah with the worship song, ‘I will not be silent; I will always worship you as long as I live.

Here is my worship; receive my worship, all my worship.’ He took the tempo higher with the rendition of ‘The son of God is lifted high; Jesus is glorified, the son of God is glorified.’ The crowd of worshippers remained wrapped in worship mood until the talented song leader took it a bit higher with ‘I can see everything turning around, everything turning around for my good.’

Femi Okunuga stepped it up with ‘We go de hail, hail your name; day by day, all the way, all the way; and the few still docile members of the congregation jumped out of their seats, shuffling their feet, dancing and wriggling as they show-cased their dancing skills.

Shouts of joy tore the midnight’s air when Okunuga threw down another popular song ‘Allelluah eh, Alleluah eh, Alleluah eh, is the sound of victory. But then, it was 12.59 am, when Rev Abednago Okpala, mounted the pulpit, declaring that the anointing to restore whatever Devil, the enemy had stolen from God’s people was available. He picked his message from the book of Roman 14:17: “For the kingdom of God is not of eating but righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.”

He then encouraged the parishioners to connect to God’s kingdom, pointing out that only then will God fight their battles. “There is a joy God has said he want to give to every in the congregation. But until one travails in the Holy Ghost, the joy will not be attained,” the cleric counseled.

Cladded in white and red apparel, the Levites choir took their turn, practically asking: “Kingdom come in our midst; in our praise, in our sound. As we lift our voice to worship, we behold you more as the Lord of all.”

The Diocesan choir and DLW Youths Choir subsequently unleashed soulful praise session, with an articulate damsel who effectively led spirit-filled songs before another group, Awesome Dancers, introduced another dimension –melodrama and acrobatic dance session. Bayo Strings brought every member of the crowd to their feet as he displayed his irresistible mastery of the guitar.

Picking one popular Christian jam after the other, Bayo rendered the lyrics with his guitar strings instead of the normal vocal cord. The cheery crowd welcomed Moses Bassey to the stage with deafening shouts of excitement. He did justice to the accolades, arousing the crowd further with what can be described as warfare kind of praise.

The elated Vicar of the church, Venerable Taiwo Olupitan, explained that Hypsoo was originated by the youth arm of the church. “It has become an annual event which has given us a Trademark; by it we have become known by the entire diocese and outside the diocese, Ven, Olupitan said.

According to him, Hypsoo is a time of coming together to praise God, to lift up our voices in praise of our God and it has come to stay. “Through Hypsoo, the Lord has liberated   a lot of souls and blessed a lot of the youths, because God said, if I am lifted up, I will draw men unto me,” the Vicar added.

Appraising the festival of songs, the elated Vicar said: “The Kingdom of God has really come to dwell among men.” Where does he see Hypsoo in few years to come, Ven. Olupitan that Hypsoo will no doubt join the league of most-sought after Christian concerts in the three to four years. About eight guest artistes featured at the Hypsoo 7, but the youths outnumbered visiting or guest artistes. “It’s been a wonderful time coming together praising the Lord.

You have seen what happened among our youths. They have performed very well; and I pray that God will continue to bless them, take them to their destiny,” Rev Ejike Nzuruike, the assistant priest of the church added. For Rev Sam Dahunsi, former youth Chaplain of the church, he could not resist the lure to be part of the youngster’s     praise night.

He said: “I came into the Parish in 2017 as youths Chaplain. Hypso have been happening for seven years now, but it became bigger last year, and we have built on it this year. “We moved from having worship ministers that are just coming up to ministers that are already known.

For example, last year, we had Bee Jay Sax, Bukola Blikis who is worship leader in Redeemed Christian Church of God’ and this year, we have moved a little higher than that. We brought Bayo Strings from Abuja; which is for me the highlight of this night. He noted that so far, the night of Alleluia has witnessed constant improvement. “I will say it is a growth, we keep getting better. What we are trying to do is create an atmosphere of worship for people where we can all come together and give God quality praise,” he added.

He corroborated Ven. Olupitan saying: “In the next few years, Hypsoo will not be held in this Hall because this hall will not be able contain us. “Already, we are thinking of a bigger venue or an open air praise night in the next two to three years. It will be like the Experience, an event that nobody wants to miss. The youth leader, Bro Martins Okeagu, was full of thanks: “Generally, God has been faithful to us. He has organised everything for us just to the points that one can see that this kind of thing is not within human ability. There is a divine intervention to it.”

He expressed gratitude to all who funded the programme and prayed that their source will ever remain intact. “I don’t know how it happened but God did it. God touched people to give towards it. People will just call and say send an account number so that they can contribute to the project, despite the fact that they have things to do with money.

The funds came because God touched them to do so. We give all glory to Him,” Bro Martins said.

Faith

Beware of the ‘third parent’

Beware of the ‘third parent’

MEMORISE:

Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.

1 Corinthians 15:33

READ: 2 Samuel 13:1-15, 2 Samuel 13:25-29

MESSAGE:

The influence of peer groups has always been great in moulding a person’s character either for good or bad.

Indeed, friends and peer groups are the “third parent” to every individual. Peer pressure has the power of enticing a person into things they would never have considered doing. No wonder the Holy Spirit says in Proverbs 1:10:

“My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.”

Yo entice is to persuade a person to carry out an act, usually by offering something pleasant and attractive as dividend. An example of this is the serpent’s dangling of the forbidden fruit before Eve (Genesis 3:6). Enticement usually works hand in hand with deception.

May you never fall victim to the enticement of the world like Demas did in Jesus’ Name (2 Timothy 4:10).

The power of temptation lies in its ability to entice its victim. Parents do not lure their children into temptation; rather, they lead their children on the path of greatness and right living.

The Holy Spirit in our lives represents our divine parents, the Holy Trinity, and this is why we must always listen to the counsel He gives and reject any counsel contrary to His inspired word. The truth is, the Holy Spirit cannot lead you to do anything that is contrary to God’s written word. Speaking on His mandate, our Lord said in John 16:13:

“Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will show you things to come.”

He then went on to say in John 17:17:

“Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.”

In other words, the Holy Spirit is to guide us into all of God’s word, which is truth.

Associating with evil people has the potential to corrupt any person of good character. That is why the Holy Spirit is sending the warning in today’s memory verse.

Those who are wise will give heed to what the Holy Spirit says because He knows more than we know and sees better than we see.

To avoid the snare of wicked peers and finish your race in heaven, let the Holy Spirit have the greatest influence on you. Do not keep friends like Jonadab in today’s Bible reading, whose advice cost Amnon his life.

Jonadab and Amnon were even cousins! Irrespective of family links, don’t allow anyone influence you into destruction, because when it’s all said and done, you will bear your cross yourself.

May the Lord make you wise concerning this in Jesus’ Name.

ACTION POINT:

Examine if the company you keep influences you for good and adds value to you. Discreetly withdraw from those who influence you negatively.

Faith

T.B Joshua honours victims of building collapse

T.B Joshua honours victims of building collapse

Five years after the collapse of a guesthouse at The Synagogue Church Of All Nations (SCOAN), Pastor T.B. Joshua has honoured the memory of the deceased when he spoke about the incident.

Recall that on September 12, 2014, 115 people lost their lives in the incident, 84 of them South African nationals.

Speaking during a special broadcast on the church’s official television, Emmanuel TV, the cleric said: “A Christian does not consider death to be his end but the end of his trouble.”

“A person’s age or the nature of their demise was not the critical issue but that what matters is the grace to continue living hereafter.”

He continued: “How are you spending your life? The greatest way to use life is to spend it on something that will outlive it – for instance, to love someone more dearly every day.”

Joshua called on his followers to proactively engage in helping others.

“When you look around, you would assuredly find those in need of your love, help, strength and time.

“Live each day as if it were your last. Someday, you will be right,” the cleric added.

The SCOAN still insists the church was ‘attacked’, pointing to a military plane which encircled the ill-fated building several times before its implosion.

Faith

Apostle Suleman rains Dollars on Twitter fans, says ‘giving is secret of living’

G

iving is one of the most heart-expanding and exhilarating feelings. Being able to give, according to a famous servant of God, Apostle (Prof.) Johnson Suleman, drives the giver to create more and earn more.

Recently, some lucky Nigerians had the pleasure of experiencing a moving example of unconditional giving by the Edo State-born senior pastor of the Omega Fire Ministries (OFM) Worldwide when, via his Twitter handle, he launched a $1,000 per head giveaway scheme in a most exceptionally simple manner. The cleric had offered the sum to each of his Twitter follower who could give the best answer on proven ways to sustain an enterprise with a limited amount of money.

Lucky winners have continued to shower praises on Suleman for the show of kindness which is believed to be rare among pastors. According to one of the winners, Mazi Obinna, the cleric’s simply was “an act of happily giving out a treasured possession to a fellow receiving it with joy”.

“There is absolutely no shortage of opportunities to give,” Apostle Suleman had said in a 2016 interview with journalists when asked about the goal behind his passion for giving. “Give wherever you receive spiritual nourishment or where you get inspiration or to a cause you believe in. I feel fulfilled by giving. I feel fulfilled by giving my all, by giving massive value in everything I do and trusting that by giving, more will always flow in and there always will be enough to give more,” he had declared.

As a typical God’s servant who lives what he preaches, Apostle Suleman, in the wake of the xenophobic attacks on Nigerians working in South Africa, had stood tall among his peers in the Vineyard of God when he offered free flight tickets to 900 stranded Nigerians who wished to leave South Africa in the heat of the crisis.

Suleman’s ministry, in spite of government’s apparent indifference on caring for its subjects, has a solid programme that covers many areas of needs of the people, especially in the church. Also, the cleric’s personal charity project, ‘Touch of Love’, has an elaborate programme on corporate social responsibilities in various areas of human endeavors.

“The church is established to continue the work Jesus Christ started and to walk in His footsteps. The church, by its very nature, is a people-centred institution and should naturally care for people in the community from where it draws its membership. Therefore, we won’t stop giving and sharing because giving back demonstrates our faith in God. We give to show our deference to the Lord,” notes the firebrand preacher.

Faith

Witchcraft attack through dreams

Witchcraft attack through dreams

O

ne of the means by which witches attacks their victims is through dreams. While sleeping the two carnal faculties of the body and the soul can no longer relate to the physical environment. The spirit of man, which is already in a coma, then becomes vulnerable to attack of witches and other demonic agents. Witches take advantage of the unconscious nature of human’s spirit to manipulate and sow tares in the victims. That is how we have the demonic dream.

‘‘But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and     went his way.’’ (Matthew 13:25)

The first manifestation of the spiritual attacks at sleep is the attack from Masquerades, Armed Robbers and the Police. Arrest by the police is an indication that the victim has been reported to the congregation of witches. We lose our spiritual immunity when we sin. Police arrest indicates that the demonic forces are taking advantage of us because of a sin committed.

‘’As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come.’’(Proverb 26:2)

But masquerades and the armed robbers harasses same way the physical robbers do. It is after the arrest  by any of the three that the victim will begin to experience various demonic dreams like Eating, Intercourse, Old school, Examination, Tight dresses, Cannot climb the hill, Picking of snails, Gunshot and others. If the victim is pressed down at sleep the implication is that such a one has been turned into spiritual slaves. He may begin to meet with cobwebs or spider webs on the street. The lives of people that experience the above have been manipulated with their destinies stolen. Such a one becomes disadvantaged in all areas of life. He will experience Hatred, Stagnation, Failure, Isolation and frustration. A female victim may not marry and those that are married may not have children. The victim of such attacks has become a trade item in the manner of which Joseph was sold and resold. I have seen victims of demonic attack relocating to another country or a different part of same country in the hope of escaping the attacks. This always proved to be futile effort because marks have been placed on them. The marks make them vulnerable to spiritual attacks of witches in their new places. You may wonder that even if the brothers of Joseph all died, their death would not have translated to his freedom from slavery. He was already sold same way the victims of demonic dream attack were sold. As stated in our earlier messages, demonic dream is the work of the monitoring spirit. This is a spirit that keeps its victim in view to manipulate and control his life. The motive behind the above is to steal a good destiny and replace it with a bad one. Victims of the attack need deliverance to repossess their stolen destiny.

‘‘And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.  And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.’’ (Joel 2:25-26)

Faith

I’m in charge

I’m in charge

T

hen saith Pilate unto him, Speakest thou not unto me? knowest thou not that I have power to crucify thee, and have power to release thee? (John 19:10)

The Lord Jesus simply told Pilate that He (The Lord Jesus) is in charge, not Pilate. Truly, the Lord Jesus answered, “you could have no power at all against Me unless it had been given you from above…….. (John 10:11). When you say I’m In Charge as many times as possible, you will suddenly become aware that Satan, your enemy nor any man has no control over your life, and that of your family. Power and Authority rush down into your life. Faith, the greatest threat to challenges and demons shall be installed in your life.

Nebuchadnezzar, that great king, thought he was in charge and threatened Shadrack, Meshack and Abednego to worship his own god or be cast into the midst of a burning fiery furnace…… And who is that god who will deliver you from my hands” (Daniel 3:15). These Hebrew boys made it known to that GREAT KING, that he, Nebuchadnezzar was not in charge. They were in charge and they told the so called Great King …..O Nebuchadnezzar, we have no need to answer you in this matter. We and our God are in charge, not you (Daniel 3:16, 17).

If the boys did not declare boldly that Nebuchadnezzar was not in charge, Faith and Authority and Power could not have rushed to their rescue. Boldness is a weapon. Hear from the mouth of Nebuchadnezzar.

Then Nebuchadnezzar spake, and said, Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, who hath sent his angel, and delivered his servants that trusted in him, and have changed the king’s word, and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own God. Therefore I make a decree, That every people, nation, and language, which speak anything amiss against the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, shall be cut in pieces, and their houses shall be made a dunghill: because there is no other God that can deliver after this sort. Then the king promoted Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, in the province of Babylon. (Daniel 3:28-30)

When you think you are not in charge, no matter the threat, you are at the mercy of other circumstances, and also the mercy of gods and man. I’m in charge is a very powerful statement. Do you imagine Joseph whom Pharaoh gave power to be in charge, saying he was not in charge, and trying to obtain permission from the same Pharaoh? Pharaoh said, Joseph, you are in charge of all Egypt And Pharaoh said to Joseph, “see I have set you over all the land of Egypt…. (Genesis 41:39-31)

Pharaoh said if Joseph was speaking or doing anything, and he (Pharaoh) moved to sit on the throne, Joseph should stop whatever he was doing – Pharaoh would then be in charge.

Everybody knew that Joseph was in charge, and Joseph himself told everybody including Pharaoh that he himself was in charge. Who is in charge of your life? Say I’m in charge. Who is in charge of your health? Say I’m in charge. Who is in charge of your family? Who is in charge of your future? Who is in charge of your finances?

Yes, you are in charge. Each answer comes along with a miracle or series of miracles. The Lord Jesus Christ spoke for us all….. Therefore my Father loves me, because I lay down my life that I may take it again. No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment I have received from my Father (John 10:17, 18).

That shows He was in charge. We are also in charge. No matter the circumstance, the challenge and the situation, just know and believe and say that I’m in charge, then watch the next thing that will happen. I’m in charge. You’re in charge. In charge of everything.

Faith

The God of mercy

The God of mercy

T

he Almighty God, who is the uncreated creator of the universe, is a God of mercy. His relationship with humanity is predicted on the platform of love and mercy. Mercy and love belongs to Him. The word of God says also “Unto thee, O Lord, belongeth mercy for thou rendereth to every men according to his work –Psalm 62:12.  As God of mercy, He is also the father of mercies. To this end, the word of God also said, “Blessed id God even the father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the father of mercies and the God of all comfort,” –Corinthians 1:3

In love compassion and mercy, God desires to unit, relate and fellowship with man despite man’s imperfections and inadequacies. The Old Testament Hebrew word, translated mercy in King James Bible as ‘hhesed.’ It is translated as ‘loving kindness’ and unfailing love.’ ‘Hhesed’ primarily refer to the supply system which God established on His earth to meet the need of man physically, emotionally and spiritually. Mercy is the radiation of God’s love upon man, just as the sun shines on all from the skies, so God’s mercy being His nature, shines endlessly on all. This mercy flows from the holy fire of divine love which can never be extinguished.

If you are hungry, mercy is food; if you are thirsty, mercy is water. If you are cold, mercy is warmth, heat shelters and clothing. If you are discouraged, mercy is encouragement and strength. If you are guilty, mercy is pardon and if you are defeated mercy is victory. Every divine provision and supply made for your need is an evidence of God’s love action. Grace is the welcoming smile of God. Compassion is the natural response of God towards the needs of man. Mercy is the provision for that need.

God looks down on sinful man with mercy and compassion. He loved us; He knew that a perfect sacrifice would be required for our atonement. Despite the pain it caused Him. He sent His precious and only son to take our sin on Himself and to die in our place, the greatest mercy ever done. It was all gracious, compassionate and over mercy to show this magnitude of mercy to sinful mankind. His mercy and compassion gave him no alternative, but to die for us. Kindness (Hhesed) is the steadfast love of God in practical manifestation, towards those who fall.

Throughout the Old Testament, the word for steadfast love and kindness, which is mercy, are used interchangeably. Kindness is the persistent effort of the Lord to reach His people and enable them to return to him. Our Lord Jesus Christ was kindness incarnate; he came to express it, live to model it, died to offer it and returned to impact it to us through the Holy Spirit. Indeed, the ministry of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, involved meeting the needs of all, it was solution oriented. He was constantly giving sacrifice to all and serving others.

Faith

There’s corruption in the church –Emile

T

he Chairman, Commission of Inquiry, Justice Emile Short, has said that there is corruption in the churches.

“Pastors and preachers in the church are not exempted from corruption practices and the trend is worrying, a former Commissioner on Human Rights and Administrative Justice,” the former Ghanaian judge said.

He lamented that the church should be a sacred place where Christian leaders lead and guide their congregants to desist from corruption-related practices, however, “there is corruption in the church”.

The former judge, who was a guest on Accra100.5FM’s ‘The Citizen’ show on Tuesday, September 10, told the host Kwabena Bobie Ansah that it was time the clergy assumed an important role in the fight against corruption and not encourage the bad practice by demanding money from church members irrespective of the source.

According to him, the clergy is not speaking enough against corruption, adding that they must “talk about corruption to encourage them [congregants] not to engage in corruption and not just to ask them to donate money to the church no matter how the money had been acquired”.

“It is unfortunate that in recent surveys that have been conducted, the church has also been implicated in acts of corruption and even traditional rulers have also been implicated, especially in the area of illegal mining,” he stated.

Faith

I didn’t expect anything different from Tribunal –Anglican Bishop

T

he Anglican Bishop of the Niger Delta Province, Arch Bishop Tunde Adeleye, has berated the verdict of Presidential Elections Petition Tribunal saying that he didn’t expect anything to the contrary.

The cleric also knocked the ruling APC led by President Muhammadu Buhari, adding that the “present crop of leadership have no capacity to clean up the country.”

He spoke to journalists on national issues at the Holy Trinity Cathedral of Anglican Communion, Calabar, recently.

Adeleye said he would have been very surprised if the tribunal had delivered anything short of what Nigerians watched and heard on Wednesday.

He words: “I did not expect a different outcome from the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal but the present leadership of the country has no capacity to clean up the country.

“I would have been very surprised to hear anything different from what we heard. I’m not a lawyer but look at it, they say you don’t have to present your certificate before you are elected, but the system I am used to is properly organised,  and orchestrated by norms and decorum.  It’s not a place where you can come and rigmarole or (perform) magical display of law (and) say you don’t have to present your certificate.

“Nigeria needs to be cleaned up but the people to clean it up are not born; it’s not these people that can clean it up, not one of them can clean it up. The system is bad,” he stated.

On the xenophobic attacks on Nigerians in South Africa, Adeleye, who doubles as the Chairman, Christian Council of Nigeria, South-South zone, said the quest for greener pastures by Nigerian youths was an indication that over 70% of them has no future in the country.

He therefore enjoined the present leadership of the country to come up with a comprehensive development plan that could cater for the citizens and make life more meaningful than to enable the youths sit back and contribute to national developing.

“I think Nigerian government did not have the right understanding and projection of the threat posed by zenophobia and took things for granted as they did not respond early. I am sure they did not imagine things will come to this and took things for granted.”

He deplored the rising case kidnapping, failing infrastructure, faltering economy  and lack of basic amenities in the country  as reasons why people leave the country stressing that presently in Nigeria, the only thing that moves the country is when a cow dies otherwise, nothing moves our leaders.