Body & Soul

Price of beauty

Price of beauty

Though he had escaped from Debola and her mother, Jay knew he was in deep shit. Debola would go for his jugular. Her mother wanted him out of that space. He knew it; Debola knew also. He knew it would be difficult for Debola to convince her mother that he was up to any good thing. That made things easier for him on that front. No mother would want her daughter to be yoked with a jobless, not-too-young man. He smiled. Why would Debola think of tying him down with pregnancy?

In fact, the life of his first employer would serve as a great lesson. Years after his wife died, leaving four children behind, he took a new wife to end his life of loneliness. His children were all in boarding schools then. The first two were in the university. He needed a companion, everybody supported him. However, they advised him to get a mature woman, who would be able to play a motherly role to his children. According to him, an old uncle of his advised him to look for a woman who wouldn’t be interested in having her own children. The old man told him that if he wanted to spend his last days in peace, he had to work towards it. The man didn’t heed the advice of the sage. He got himself a beautiful young lady who could have passed as his children’s eldest sister. Immediately the young girl became pregnant, she couldn’t bear her step children. Her step children couldn’t tolerate her too. That was the end of peace in the man’s life. He became miserable. He loved his children and his young wife, but he was afraid to show his love openly to either party. He was using his wealth to buy peace in his home. But there was no real peace.

The old man took a special liking to Jay then. He said Jay talked like one of his sons. Jay also liked the old man. He would go to his office at the close of work whenever the old man was around and they would talk.

One day, the old man told him, “My son, women are necessary in your life. You need a wife and children to enjoy your life and live long. But a bad combination of them will either lead you to an early grave or miserable old age. I’m talking from experience. You can never have inner peace if your wife and children are not at peace. I thought I had full control of my children -they were respectful and obedient and would sit down at my command. My wife -their stepmother- was also the same -well behaved, loving et al at the initial stage. When she had fully settled down and I was looking forward to a peaceful home, the cat and rat race began. Sending them abroad at intervals, so they didn’t have to stay together for long, didn’t help matters. They alienated me from their lives. I simply became a meal ticket to them -meeting their needs and trying to keep them happy. Meanwhile, both my once very loving wife and my adorable children never really cared about my feelings: they all bore grudges against me. My son, despite my large family and wealth, I’m a very lonely and sad man.

When you get married, keep your wife and children. I don’t pray for you to lose your wife like I did, but then, if the inevitable happens and you already have children, seek a woman that is mature in age and character -for your peace of mind. I wanted a lady that I could show off to my friends. I got her; very beautiful and ready to spend my money. She was very docile and friendly to everybody…until I installed her in my home…”

Jay shook his head. Anytime he remembered his first employer, he felt bad. He was a good man. They had wondered why a good, wealthy old man with a beautiful wife would have anything to do with an old woman who usually visited him whenever he was in the office.

Later, they found out the old woman was a cleaner in his home. She was the only one who really cared about him. His older children were married and his wife was busy exploring the world. He was mostly home alone with the cleaner who began to see to his every need…

The old man died some years ago. Despite his wealth, he died lonely in his bedroom. It was the cleaner who discovered his body a day later. She informed his children. They couldn’t get his wife until five days later. She was out of the country and didn’t answer the calls made to her with her husband’s phone number…

Jay snapped out of his thoughts abruptly. Remembering that incident was for a purpose, he felt.

He drove slowly out of Debola’s neighbourhood and put his foot down, hard on the throttle immediately he hit the Third Mainland Bridge. When he sighted the police vehicles parked at intervals on the bridge, he chuckled. Nothing in this world would make him stop on that bridge to answer the call of nature again.

Getting Adele to forgive him now would be more difficult. He would have to bring down Debola’s temper first though.

Being a man was more than having testosterone running riot in the system. He recalled that night that he took advantage of Debola and shook his head. If he didn’t do the did, he wouldn’t be in this mess today. Now, he would have to go look for how to get himself out of the mesh he got himself entangled in.

Immediately he drove into his house, his phone rang. He wondered who could be calling him at past midnight. It was Debola… He it.

*****#

The young man sloughed against the foot of the empty bed beside Adele’s. He must be tired. Adele observed him. She was feeling much better and stronger, although her right ankle was cast in bandage. The doctor said she suffered a minor dislocation in her ankle. She would need to move about with crutches for a while to allow her ankle to heal. She smiled. Now, she would be forced to take the rest she had been resisting. Her major problem now was how to get across to Bolan. She knew he would be out of his mind with worry. She had no way of reaching him. She also had no way of reaching any other person because the only phone number she knew was Jay’s. Well, there was nothing she could do for now. She would send somebody to her office in the morning. She would also send somebody to Bolan’s office too. The first day she went to Bolan’s house, she drove behind his car. So, she knew his house, but not his address. She chuckled. She didn’t mean to be loud but she sure was because the young man, who was obviously napping, straightened up and looked at her. She smiled at him. He smiled back.

“Who are you? Am l under arrest?” She asked.

The young man looked confused.

“I mean, you have been sitting here for as long as I can remember. It seems you’re here to ensure I didn’t escape,” Adele said in a low tone.

The other two patients and a woman who was there to keep an eye on one of them were asleep.

“Good evening…morning ma’am. I’m not a law enforcement agent. I finished my youth service few weeks ago with the last batch,” he said slowly.

“How does that concern me? What are you doing here?” She asked him.

“Ma’am, you will not remember. I’ve actually been praying that I meet you again. I think my prayer was answered yesterday, because I was not supposed to be in that restuarant. It was a friend’s friend’s sister’s birthday and he asked me to accompany him to the restaurant for a low key celebration. I didn’t want to go but had to because I was putting up with him. I don’t have a place of my own yet,” he said happily.

“I don’t understand. What does that have to do with me?” Adele asked, wondering if he was a psycho.

“Ma’am, two years ago, you helped a young man who was vending airfreshners on the road in Maryland. The traffic was bad. It was in the evening,” he said.

Adele stared at him. She was certain she hadn’t seen that face before. This could be a kidnapper…

“Ma’am, on this particular evening, the bad boys were on the prowl. You were scared. The airfreshner vendor helped to divert the attention of a traffic robber who wanted to rob you. In appreciation, you thrusted an envelope into the young man’s hands and zoomed off as the traffic cleared before you,” he said.

Adele was still staring at him. She had encountered those street urchins a number of times -scary encounters.

“That envelope you gave to that young man contained forty-three thousand naira and five hundred dollars,” he said.

Adele sat up in bed. She could remember that very well. Her mind travelled back to that day.

She didn’t miss the money till about three days later. She was searching frantically for the money when she remembered she gave the envelope containing the money to a young man who helped her ward off a traffic robber. The strange thing was that immediately the picture of the young man flashed through mind, she got a call from her boss. When she got to his office, he informed her that she had been promoted!

The young man continued, “Ma’am, I’m that young man you helped. I was in my third year in the university but couldn’t continue for lack of funds. That was why I had to hawk things on the road, while praying that God would send a helper to me. When I opened that envelope and saw the money, I knew God had answered my prayers. That money was enough to pay my school fees. I went back to school and today, I’m a graduate. You made it possible. I have been looking for you since then. I saw you walk into the restaurant and was excited. I was waiting for the right moment to approach you when that man came in. I saw everything that happened. I’m sorry ma’am. You’re a good woman. You must be a very good mother…”

Adele’s eyes were almost popping from their sockets. She stared at the young man who could be her son. Her eyes misted.

Then it occurred to her!

“You have a phone?” She asked suddenly.

“Yes ma’am,” he said.

Adele smiled. Her phones were with Bolan. She would call her own phone number…

*******#

Bolan was a pitiable sight to behold. A side of his head throbbed. He was afraid the migraine had spiked his blood pressure. He was still at the restaurant gate with the security men. The restaurant manager’s phone was still unavailable. He must have called that number more than fifty times in the last two hours. The last vehicle had left the premises more than an hour ago.

“Sir, maybe you should go home and rest. We’ll continue to try Manager’s number. We’ll let you know immediately we get him. You will also be trying him,” one of the security men told him kindly.

“You won’t understand. That woman means the world to me. I’ll know no rest until I’ve seen her and confirmed she’s safe,” Bolan said, holding a part of his head with his hand.

It was as if his right eye would fall out; the pain was unimaginable.

“It’s ringing, it’s ringing. Manager’s phone is ringing,” one of them shouted, running towards Bolan.

“Aaaaaaaah! He didn’t answer,” he said, disappointed.

The senior officer among the security men dialed the manager’s number again and it wasn’t answered. The fourth time it rang, it was picked.

He spoke to the manager for a few moments, explaining how long Bolan had been there. When he ended the call, he asked for Bolan’s phone number and other details.

“Your wife is few buildings away from here,” he told Bolan.

“Where exactly?” Bolan screamed.

He walked Bolan to the gate and pointed.

“Can you see that building with illuminated blue cross crest? That’s where she was taken. Manager said she’s very okay. You can leave your car here and I’ll walk with you there if you don’t mind,” he told Bolan who was already on his way there.

“Let’s go. Let’s go,” Bolan told the security, trotting down the deserted road. They walked into the hospital at exactly 2.38am…

****####

Let’s continue this journey on Sunday!

#########*

Send your observations to: julietbumah@gmail.com

1. rekordbox torrent download

July 6, 2019 at 3:40 pm

I have interest in this, thanks.

2. ufc 3 crack

July 6, 2019 at 10:00 am

This i like. Cheers!

July 6, 2019 at 2:59 am

Enjoyed reading through this, very good stuff, thankyou .

4. tom clancy's the division hacks

July 5, 2019 at 3:14 pm

I’m curious to find out what blog system you have been using? I’m having some minor security problems with my latest blog and I’d like to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any recommendations?

5. dego pubg hack

July 5, 2019 at 3:02 am

You completed some nice points there. I did a search on the subject and found a good number of people will agree with your blog.

6. phantom forces hack

July 4, 2019 at 2:52 pm

Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people consider worries that they just do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

July 3, 2019 at 3:09 pm

A person necessarily lend a hand to make severely articles I might state. This is the first time I frequented your website page and so far? I amazed with the analysis you made to create this particular post amazing. Great process!

8. vn hax download pc

July 3, 2019 at 3:13 am

Hello there! This post could not be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

9. escape from tarkov cheats and hacks

July 2, 2019 at 3:23 am

A formidable share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little bit evaluation on this. And he actually bought me breakfast because I discovered it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! However yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If attainable, as you turn out to be experience, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It’s highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog publish!

10. skisploit

July 1, 2019 at 5:01 am

Hello.This article was really motivating, especially because I was searching for thoughts on this subject last Monday.

11. strucid aimbot script

June 28, 2019 at 2:26 am

you’re really a good webmaster. The web site loading speed is amazing. It seems that you’re doing any unique trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterwork. you have done a magnificent job on this topic!

12. synapse x cracked

June 27, 2019 at 3:59 pm

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.

13. ispoofer key

June 27, 2019 at 1:16 am

Great – I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs and related info ended up being truly easy to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or anything, website theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Excellent task..

14. geometry dash 2.11 download pc

June 26, 2019 at 1:35 am

The root of your writing while appearing agreeable at first, did not work very well with me after some time. Someplace within the paragraphs you actually managed to make me a believer but just for a very short while. I nevertheless have got a problem with your leaps in assumptions and you would do nicely to fill in all those breaks. If you actually can accomplish that, I would undoubtedly end up being fascinated.

15. fortnite skin swapper

June 25, 2019 at 3:08 pm

What i do not understood is actually how you are not actually much more well-liked than you may be right now. You are very intelligent. You realize therefore considerably relating to this subject, made me personally consider it from numerous varied angles. Its like men and women aren’t fascinated unless it’s one thing to do with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs nice. Always maintain it up!

16. badoo superpowers free

June 25, 2019 at 1:58 am

I just like the helpful info you supply on your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and test again here regularly. I’m quite sure I’ll learn lots of new stuff proper here! Good luck for the next!

June 24, 2019 at 11:47 pm

Pretty element of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to claim that I get in fact enjoyed account your weblog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your augment and even I success you access constantly quickly.

18. codes for mining simulator 2019

June 24, 2019 at 2:36 pm

Great blog here! Also your website loads up very fast! What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

19. dego-gh

June 24, 2019 at 10:09 am

Hey there! I could have sworn I’ve been to this site before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it’s new to me. Nonetheless, I’m definitely happy I found it and I’ll be book-marking and checking back frequently!

20. lumber tycoon 2 scripts

June 23, 2019 at 12:20 pm

Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your blog? My blog site is in the very same area of interest as yours and my users would genuinely benefit from some of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this okay with you. Thanks a lot!

21. fifa 18 patch download

June 21, 2019 at 2:21 am

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive learn something like this before. So good to find any person with some authentic thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for beginning this up. this website is one thing that is needed on the internet, someone with a little originality. helpful job for bringing one thing new to the internet!

22. nonsense diamond key

June 20, 2019 at 1:23 pm

Can I simply say what a reduction to seek out someone who actually is aware of what theyre talking about on the internet. You undoubtedly know how you can carry a difficulty to gentle and make it important. Extra people must learn this and perceive this aspect of the story. I cant imagine youre no more standard because you positively have the gift.

23. vn hax pubg mobile

June 19, 2019 at 3:04 pm

I was just seeking this information for a while. After 6 hours of continuous Googleing, at last I got it in your website. I wonder what’s the lack of Google strategy that don’t rank this kind of informative websites in top of the list. Usually the top websites are full of garbage.

24. krunker aimbot

June 18, 2019 at 3:28 pm

Thank you for another magnificent article. Where else could anyone get that type of info in such an ideal way of writing? I’ve a presentation next week, and I’m on the look for such info.

Body & Soul

Orgasmville

Orgasmville

There was nothing else Aunty prophetess could have done. She had to inform Debola’s mother. When she came and was made to understand what was happening to her daughter, she wailed uncontrollably. Debola needed someone to stay with her in the hospital. Aunty Prophetess would have gladly stayed with her but she needed to rest or she would get into the same problem as Debola. Moreover, after speaking with Jay, she knew there was a big problem. Jay didn’t want to hear about Debola again. He sounded scared at the mention of her name.

It was clear that the wise men’s prayer didn’t work. She doubted if anything would work for Debola. There are people like that. It could also be that those spiritual things wouldn’t work on Jay.

Her mind raced back to her school days at the university. That was more than twenty years ago. There was a roommate of hers who tried to strengthen a relationship. She failed woefully.

She was in an eight-man room with some ‘happening babes’ who spent money as if it was going out of fashion. The few evenings they spent in the hostel, they would regale the other girls with tales of their escapades. As at that time, those happening babes were travelling to the UK as if they were going to their village.

Trish, for that was the unlucky roommate’s name, was lying on her bunk one morning, when their ‘big girls’ roomies returned after more than a week outside the campus. She didn’t feel like talking, so, she pretended to be asleep. They also didn’t try to wake her up. To them, Trish was local, she didn’t measure up to their standard. They ignored her and gisted. Trish, unknown to them, listened in. It was then she learnt that those men picking their bills weren’t doing it of their own will. The girls were manipulating men with the aid of spiritual powers.

No wonder they were turning those rich men round their little fingers and making so much money from them! She learnt their trade secret.

A little plan started to build up in Trish’s mind. Those girls weren’t more beautiful than her. If they could get those rich men, she should be able to also. She knew what to do. Few days later, she approached one of the girls.

Dayo, unlike others, was friendly. She found herself alone with Dayo one day. They got talking and she stylishly steered their conversation towards how they got men to do their bidding and where they got the powers to do so. Trish told her the simple truth: she was jealous of their lifestyle and would like to join them. Dayo, conspirationally, told her all she wanted to know. She told Dayo that she had a very rich guy who had been helping her but she wanted the guy to spend more on her. Dayo told her to visit one baba…

Few days later, Trish set out very early in the morning. She got to the baba’s house around 7am. The house -a bungalow-was unmistakable. Right in front were coffins, stacked on each other in three rows, for sale. Trish was not deterred: only the lion-hearted could acquire wealth, she reasoned. She went into the ungated compound and asked for baba. She was brought before baba, who was seated, shirtless, in a sparsly furnished sitting room.

After exchanging greetings, baba sought to know her mission.

“Baba, look at me. Am I not beautiful? Am I not attractive? Baba, why are men not giving me enough money? I want you to help me so that men can be dashing me plenty money,” she told the baba.

“What did you bring for the gods?” The baba asked.

Trish’s mind blanked out for a moment. She had a total of one hundred and seventy naira on her. Her student bank account had a little over five hundred naira in it. At that point, she needed to make photocopies worth almost three hundred naira. Her parents and siblings were in Benin. They were managing to eke out a living there. She was sponsoring her education and sending stipends to her brothers each time she could afford it. All these flashed through her mind in seconds. So, it was with heavy heart that she opened her handbag and brought out sixty naira and stretched it towards the baba. She wasn’t too sure but she felt she saw something like distaste flash through baba’s face. He collected the money from her and shouted a name. A young boy of about eleven years ran into the sitting room. On his heels were six other younger children, some of them looking like age mates. Trish concluded there were twins among them.

Baba gave the sixty naira to the boy and instructed him to buy forty naira bread and twenty naira cooked beans for their breakfast.

“Make sure you share it accordingly. I don’t want to hear that anybody was cheated. You people should drink enough water. I don’t want to hear any cry about hunger till evening,” baba told the oldest among them.

They all nodded and filed out of the sitting room.

“My daughter, you can see I didn’t keep any of the money you gave to me. I have given all to your junior ones for feeding,” he told Trish.

She nodded and squirmed on her seat. Baba waited for her to say something. She said nothing. She hadn’t eaten, she would still pay her transport back to school out of the one hundred and ten naira left in her bag.

“Em…em…baba, if you do it for me, I’ll come back for thanksgiving,” she said.

Baba contemplated for a moment and asked her, “What exactly do you want?”

“Baba, I want men to be giving me correct money. I want a man that can send me to London on holiday, a man that can take care of my needs,” she said.

“Do you have any man in mind?” He asked.

She thought a bit and said, “Baba, I met one man few weeks ago. He is rich. He has given me some money. I want him to give me more,” she told him.

Baba stared at her for a while and shouted a name. No one answered. Baba shouted again and there was no response.

He stood up and went into a room. He came out with a long cane and a bag.

“These children, the only language they understand is the cane. Since they’ve eaten this morning, you won’t see them again until they are hungry,” he said, sitting down.

He brought out a parcel from his bag and unwrapped it and looked Trish in the eyes.

“My daughter, I don’t know why I’m giving you this. But my spirit says I should,” he said, taking up a folded paper from the parcel.

“When are you visiting the man?” He asked.

“I’m supposed to see him today,” she said.

“Where are you seeing him,” Baba asked.

“His house sir. I know his house,” she said.

“Perfect. When you get to a place where there is an interception of three roads, unwrap this and say whatever you want and blow the powder in the three road directions. Call his name three times. Wrap it and keep the remaining in your bag. The powder inside is enough for four times,” he said.

Trish was excited. She beamed and said, “Thank you Baba. Thank you sir. I will come back to say thank you,” she gushed.

She left Baba’s house with a gait. When she got to a place where three roads ‘met’, she brought out the carefully folded paper and did as she was instructed. Then, she went confidently to the man’s house.

When she knocked, the man came out dressed, he was going out. She smiled at him and he frowned. as if he was trying to remember who she was. She was taken aback.

“Good morning,” she said hesistantly.

“Good morning. You can see that I’m on my way out,” he said gruffly.

“But you asked me to come and see you this morning,” she told him.

“Oh, did I? Well, I have a business to attend to,” he said, locking his door carefully and moving to his garage.

“So, when do I see you?” She asked, following him.

“I’ll see you when I’m less busy,” he said.

As she made to open the passenger side of the car door, he looked up and told her, “I’m not going your way.”

Shell-shocked, Trisha stared at him.

Getting herself together, she said, “Okay, you’ll drop me at your most convenient place.

“No, I’m running late for an appointment,” he said, engaging the gear.

“I don’t have enough money to transport me back to school,” she said, running after him.

“You shouldn’t have left your school without enough transport fare,” he said and drove off.

The man’s gateman was at the gate. He observed all that had happened and waited patiently for Trish to leave the compound. Immediately she walked through the gate, he closed the gate with such force that it sounded like finality to Trish. Tears dropped down her cheeks. If she hadn’t gotten greedy, she would still have been getting the little he was giving her….

Prophetess sighed. All these spiritual stuff wouldn’t work for some people. It was obvious it wouldn’t work for Debola. She prayed that Debola would regain her full senses…

*******

Jay was drained emotionally. Of course, what Gabby told him was the truth, he didn’t get married to Adele properly. He didn’t complete the vital part of the marriage ceremony. He was told that as long as he didn’t do it, he was not married to her. It dragged on for years and because of that, they could not go for the church wedding.

Jay held his head. What would he do now? He would have to go visit Adele’s aunt. He would look for a way to complete the marriage rites without Adele’s knowledge.

A plan started taking shape in his mind…

*****

“My woman, I have realised that you’re my missing limb. I can’t seem to live with the fact that you belong to another man. I love you so much. Do you love me?” Bolan asked.

Adele smiled. What a question! If only he knew that he was the best thing that had happened to her in a while. She smiled again and snuggled closer to him. Her body still wanted him, despite the fact that they had had each other twice before dawn. She shivered, for she was unclad. He felt her shivers and drew her to his warm body.

“Do you love me, my woman?” He asked her again.

“Of course, I love you with every part of me that can love a man,” she whispered.

“Then get a divorce and let’s get married,” he whispered into her ears, kissing her and caressing her all over.

Adele went quiet, although her body was responding to his roving hands. She felt him getting turgid and she felt herself creaming. She was inching towards orgasmville again!

“Get a divorce from him and let’s get married,” he said again, pulling her gently on him and kissing her forehead.

“Baby, I don’t need a divorce from him,” she said quietly.

“What do you mean,” Bolan asked.

Adele looked into his eyes and smiled….

*************#

Let’s continue this journey on Sunday!

#####*#########*

Send your observations to: julietbumah@ gmail.com

Body & Soul

BBNaija housemates’ intimate sex secrets

BBNaija housemates’ intimate sex secrets

There are quite some little, dirty secrets about the remaining 11 housemates in BBNaija 2019 Pepper Dem that still shocked viewers.

On Day 73 of the reality show, the 11 housemates gathered in one of the rooms to play a ‘toss the ball’ game where they revealed things people do not know about them. As expected, the housemates revealed many of their unbelievable, dirty secrets, including sexual escapades.

Here are some of the dirty secrets the remaining 11 housemates revealed about themselves as VANESSA OKWARA reports

Khafi

Khafi revealed that since she converted to Christianity from Islam, she decided to be celibate and she has been for eight years now. A curious housemate asked if she was still celibate seeing as she was very close to an ex-contestant, Gedoni. Khafi replied that she is still celibate. She also added that she used to be addicted to sex at a point. Obviously having more secrets to spill, Khafi disclosed that she used to be suicidal in her first year of university.

Mercy

After 70 days in the house, Mercy confirmed having a sex toy in the BBNaija Pepper Dem house. Her revelation came with two corroborations from Cindy and Diane. “I came into this house with my vibrator,” she told other housemates. Responding, Cindy said, “Ike told me that ‘he would give Mercy a bigger vibrator’ (if they have sex in the house)”. This saw Mercy telling Ike that “I’m looking forward to your bigger vibrator.” Mercy also disclosed that she has been taking care of herself and family since she was 18.

Tacha

She revealed that she made her first million at the age of 22 and that she once dated a pastor’s son and had to hide just to visit him. The pretty lady added that her first sex lasted for half an hour and she did not enjoy it because she only gave in out of pressure. Tacha also disclosed that she once had feelings for two brothers and had a tough time picking one of them.

Tacha also revealed how she got arrested on her birthday and her first experience of sex. “I got arrested on my birthday,” she said. On her first time sex, Tacha said, “The first time I had sex, it was boring and it was less than 30 minutes.”

Cindy

Cindy opened up that she had her first kiss at age 20 and she has only been with two men in her life.

Diane

Diane reiterated that she is still a virgin but she has had weird and crazy sexual fantasies.

Mike

Mike didn’t have much to say but he revealed the date of his wedding to Perri Shakes Drayton. “My wedding anniversary is on October 5.” He also said he had his first tattoo at age 16 and was baptised last year.

Elozonam

Elozonam said he had his first sexual experience at the age of 19 and he made sure to wear two condoms during the act. In another round, Elo added that he once had sexual intercourse with three women on the same day because he was going through a bad breakup. In addition, he disclosed that he sometimes struggles with his Christian faith.

Seyi

Seyi revealed that he lost his chastity to an older woman and he once stabbed a classmate with a compass in primary school during a fit of rage. Seyi added that he once caught his girlfriend having sex with his friend and he revenged by having intercourse with her friends and cousin. He also added that he tried to commit suicide in SS1. He said he won’t want to destroy his relationship of four years he has outside the house over a three months stint in the BBNaija House. He said he would rather masturbate than throw his four years away.

Ike

Ike revealed that he once threatened a debtor by posing with a gun at the person’s mother’s house. Ike cleared doubts about his success in Texas, where he lived before returning to Nigeria for BBNaija 2019. He said he was doing fine but was a depressed successful man in America.

He said, “I didn’t fail in America and come to Nigeria; I had to escape the negativity that I was surrounded with. Even though I had everything I wanted, I was the most depressed I have ever been because of the people I was surrounded with,” he said. Ike went on to reveal that he hadn’t seen his immediate family in over 12 months. “I can’t wait to get out after 99 days, I haven’t seen my family for over a year,” he said.

Omashola

On his part, Omashola revealed that he’s been smoking for 20 years. He said he started smoking in the year 1999. He said, “I have been smoking for 20 years, and I have been smoking J for 20 years, since 1999.”

Body & Soul

Why I wrote my memoir –Juliet Ibrahim

Why I wrote my memoir –Juliet Ibrahim

Juliet Ibrahim is one of the most loved Ghanaian actresses of all times with undeniably beauty and personality. She has warmed her way into the hearts of not only Ghanaians but Nigerians and the world at large with her unmatched acting talent and charisma. Juliet recently released her tell-it-all book, ‘A Toast To Life’ that contains accounts of some emotional incidents she went through while growing up. She opens up to VANESSA OKWARA on why she decided to put her life’s experiences in this memoir

What compelled you to come out with a tell-it-all book about your life at this time?

All my life, people have told stories about me and most have been untrue.

So many rumours have been spread about me – so many, that most of the time, it was pretty exhausting trying to challenge all the rumour mongers.

I came to the realisation over the years that if I did not tell my story by myself, other people would and nobody would ever get the chance to know the truth – to know the real me. This was one of the reasons I decided to write my memoir, “A Toast to Life.”

Furthermore, a life-threatening accident I had a few years ago that almost took my life prompted me to think deeply about my legacy. If I had died, what would people remember about me? I knew I had unique experiences that I wanted the world to know about and learn from. So it was at that turning point that I decided to write my memoir.

In the book synopsis, you narrated harrowing experiences as you went through three civil wars. From your experiences, what will you say civil war in Africa does to the life of the youth, especially young women?

The experience has helped me develop an unbreakable resilience. Because my mentality is, ‘If I could survive that, surely I can survive any and everything life throws my way.’ It has also shaped me in the sense that it taught me to appreciate the good in every situation, even the most terrible ones. For instance, I believe growing up in those countries (Lebanon, Liberia and Ivory Coast) had a major positive impact on my life, despite the chaos. I speak and write fluent French and English. I have been able to experience various cultures, hence my quick adaptability to any culture, language and food everywhere I go. I also think those experiences inspired my love for traveling and experiencing new environments. Those experiences also made me tough and determined to become successful in life.

In general, I would say that civil wars greatly alter the lives of youth, especially young women because they are exposed to so much death, destruction, chaos, and traumatic experiences in general. It takes personal determination and a good support system to push past the psychological damage. Like me, these experiences don’t mean one should give up on life. Young women who survive should be encouraged to share their stories of survival so they can unburden themselves, heal, and also inspire others with their stories.

From your book, you are also a survivor of sexual abuse. How did you find the inner strength to forge ahead in spite of it so those who are going through it can learn from you?

I found inner strength to forge ahead by leaving everything to God to take care of. God has healed me and I have left my past in the past. I would encourage anyone who has been through a similar experience to find that inner strength like I did.

What are the secrets that transformed the young lady with body-esteem issues to the paragon of beauty you have become today?

It is learning to love myself unconditionally. Embracing my flaws and accepting them as a part of who I am as a human being. I believe true beauty is not external– it comes from the inside. When you have an awareness and appreciation about who you are from the inside, you become at peace with yourself and shine.

How were you able to deal with feelings of emptiness you must have felt during the seven years you didn’t hear from your father when he sort of ‘vanished’?

I held on to hope. Hope that one day soon, I would see him again.

Your life has practically been in the spotlight for most of your adult life. Apart from trying to ignore them, how do you honestly feel when you read stories about you in the media?

I am apathetic actually. I know that as a public figure, people will always cook up stories just to get attention. So I don’t take it personal. As mentioned earlier, this was one of the reasons why I decided to write my memoir, ‘A Toast to Life,’ so I could take ownership of what stories is being told about me.

How do you handle the advances from so many men that would probably hound your social media space to ask you out?

I’m used to it. So it does not bother me.

Do you think being popular has affected your love life positively or negatively?

I have a beautiful and happy home. I am a mother of one and my child is my world. My mom and my siblings are always there for me. I even have friends that have become more like family. I am happy and at peace and I feel at home with all my loved ones. But if love finds me in a relationship that is meant to lead to marriage, I’m certain I’ll give it a chance only if that relationship is going to be 100 per cent worth it and add value to my life.

With all you have experienced, what does motherhood mean to you?

Motherhood is a precious gift. I love being a mother.

Mention some of your entrepreneurial ventures?

My eyelashes and cosmetics brand, ‘Shades by Juliet Ibrahim’, has now expanded and is selling all over the world, available in beauty stores and online. I also run a production company called ‘Jewelz Productions’. And I run a fashion house called ‘House of Glamour’.

What are the lessons you would like your readers to away from your book?

The key lesson I would want readers to take away from the book, is that despite the many challenges we all experience in life as human beings, giving up should never be the solution because there truly is always light at the end of the tunnel. I encourage everyone who reads it to come out afterwards with the attitude of a conqueror and remain resilient.

What more should your fans expect from you in the next five years?

Well, I can’t really say what’s going to happen five years from now. But I can tell you a bit about some projects I am currently working on, and also some forthcoming ones coming soon. I recently announced my new beauty pageant called Miss International Africa Pageant which is a platform to groom young ladies to become a force to reckon with in society. My eyelashes and cosmetics brand, ‘Shades by Juliet Ibrahim’, has now expanded and selling all over the world available in beauty stores and online. I also have new movies coming up as well. You’ll just have to wait and see.

With several disappointments at trying to find love, will you still take a chance to love again? And what are the qualities you are looking out for this time?

I believe in love. And when the right person comes along, I definitely will give love another chance.

Body & Soul

CeeC bre.ks internet with cle.vage-baring photos

CeeC bre.ks internet with cle.vage-baring photos

Former BBNaija housemate, Cynthia ‘CeeC’ Nwadiora, has been in the spotlight for various reasons after her participation in the popular reality show. CeeC is one former housemate who has proven that fashion is her forte. From rocking dresses to jeans to traditional attires, she rarely misses to serve us some fashion goals.

Earlier in the week, CeeC released some breathtaking photos in which she was almost unrecognisable. Thanks to the amazing photo retouching technologies, makeup and amazing filters, she looks like a black Barbie doll.

The 26-year-old lawyer who was shot into the limelight through the popular reality star, Big Brother Naija back in 2018 can be described as fierce, stubborn, and a go-getter. Adding to this list is her amazing sense of style when it comes to fashion and trendy looks.

Body & Soul

May your curses be my portion if I caused Ken Erics’ marriage breakup –Rachael Okonkwo

Rechael Okonkwo has debunked claims of being responsible for the crash of Ken Erics’ marriage to Onyi Adaba which occurred 10 months ago.

Onyi Adaba revealed her marriage to the Nollywood actor was over in an Instagram exchange with a follower, while commenting on Blossom Chukwujekwu and Maureen Esisi’s marital crisis.

Interestingly, gossip mill has it that Nollywood actress, Rachel Okonkwo aka Nkoli Nwa Nsukka, may be responsible for the breakup.

To debunk the rumours, Rachael took to her Instagram page to deny the claim. She admitted she has a good working relationship with Ken Erics but simply as a colleague and nothing more.

The actress stated that curses placed on her by those accusing her of being the reason the couple’s marriage ended will only become potent if she had anything to do with him sexually.

See her reaction: “I Rachael Okonkwo would love to bring to the notice of the public that myself and Ken Erics (Keene baby as I fondly call him) never had an affair. Ken and I have been friends for years, we have a good working relationship and that’s it. I feel bad about his recent marital issues and I pray God gives them wisdom to handle their issues. For all the people cursing and abusing me for crashing his home, may your curses be my portion if I have had anything to do with him sexually in this life” she vowed.

Meanwhile, the estranged wife of Ken Erics, Onyi Adaba, has revealed shocking details why her marriage broke up.

According to the full details of what happened, “The wedding ended on the night it was contracted. Ken woke up Onyi and told her he didn’t want to be married and that he was a man alone and didn’t need a woman and that the marriage was over. She cried and begged but he refused and left her behind in the village. She stayed back for a while and eventually had to return to her father’s house where there was nothing left for her as she had sold up her business because she thought she was moving to another location with Ken. Ken and Onyi dated for only one month before they married, she has never seen him naked before. The day she took his mother’s advice and tried to seduce him to sleep with her, she got the beating of her life and she never tried it again”

Body & Soul

Asoebi style slayers

Asoebi style slayers

In a typical Nigerian wedding, Asoebi is the fabric or colours of the day at a traditional engagement or white wedding.

The fabric is usually the same colour, so all you had to do is make a style to suit your personality. It’s usually an opportunity for ladies with the help of their fashion designer to come up with a style that will make them stand out from the rest of the guests that also have similar fabrics.

That was what happened last week during the traditional marriage of Teddy A and BamBam is in Ibese, Ilaro in Ogun State.

The couple who first met on reality TV show, Big Brother Naija in 2018 got engaged some few weeks ago much to the delight of their loyal fans and well-wishers.

As expected with any Asoebi event, your favourite celebrities came out to slay hard and they didn’t disappoint us.

The ladies indeed stole our breath away with their lovely styles. Check out the fashion games that the celebrities brought to the wedding.

Body & Soul

Why Ike’s relationship with Mercy could fall apart

Why Ike’s relationship with Mercy could fall apart

Ike and Mercy are no doubt one of the more interesting couples of Big Brother Naija season 4. From their cosy moments to serving as co-Heads of House, the couple has given us lots to talk about this season. But fans of the show will also remember that they’ve had some pretty explosive verbal exchanges, which even resulted in strikes for both housemates, and this has Ike worried.

On the latest episode of Extraview on Showmax, a discussion about their relationship led Ike to reveal that his mouth and money were the biggest worries he had about his relationship failing, not unfaithfulness.

He made this known after Mercy told him he wasn’t allowed to cheat on her.

“Why would I cheat on you? I can’t even spin someone in the club; you’ll murder me. You know I was scared of you before we started even being together, now I’m even more cautious,” Ike shared.

Continuing Ike said, “Cheating is not my problem; I know how to be committed. The problem was this thing here (pointing at his mouth) and money.”

Mercy seemed to agree with him as she replied, saying, “Your mouth is rotten.”

Big Brother Naija fans will recall that a few weeks ago Ike and Mercy got into a heated exchange which saw Mercy fling a bottle of water at Ike, an action which resulted in a strike for her.

Body & Soul

Spicy oxtail soup

Spicy oxtail soup

Who needs a holiday or festive season to pamper oneself or make merry for that matter, certainly not the average Nigerian! So, my fellow countrymen, let us celebrate even in the face of current straits, much like laughing in the face of the proverbial wind (these rainy days too!)

Ingredients

• 1 oxtail (cut in pieces, spiced and cooked till tender)

• 1 large bulb onion

• Pepper (as spicy as you want)

• Stock cubes

• Salt

• Scent and hot leaves (uziza)

• 3 -4 cups water

Preparation

Divide the meat into two and set one half aside for another meal, unless you are cooking for a large family or friends. Grate half the onion or blend it and set aside. Dice some onion then into the pot of cooked oxtail, add the water, salt, onion paste, pepper and stock cubes. Remember to taste as you go along to adjust the ingredients. Cook for 7 mins, add chopped leaves and set the soup down. Serve with warm bread rolls, pita bread, rice, etc.

Body & Soul

Reekado Banks: Talented artiste

Reekado Banks: Talented artiste

Ayoleyi Hanniel Solomon, better known by his stage name, Reekado Banks, is a Nigerian recording artist, singer and songwriter. He is currently signed to Mavin Records. He went by the stage name Spicy prior to his record deal. Reekado Banks was declared the Rookie of the Year at The Headies 2014 and won the controversial Next Rated award at The Headies 2015. His debut studio album, Spotlight, was released on 1 September 2016. It debuted at number 10 on the Billboard World Album Music Chart.

Reekado Banks is the last child of a music-loving family and was born on 6th December 1994. His father is a pastor and his mother is a caterer. His elder brother is a producer and his elder sister is a gospel singer.

He graduated from the University of Lagos with a degree in History and Strategic Studies.

His record deal with Mavin Records came as a result of his brother submitting some of his songs to the label in an online talent search. Reekado Banks got signed to Mavin Records after his entries were selected from over 5000 entries. In July 2015, Nigerian telecommunications company Globacom signed Reekado Banks to an endorsement deal. He has since left Mavin Records to pursue his dreams.

When it comes to personal style, Reekado Banks has sure got it; from outfits with swag to casuals like jeans and Tees with the bling; the talented singer does know his onions when it comes to fashion.

Body & Soul

Classy in bow tie

Classy in bow tie

A bow tie is an accessory that can be compared to the traditional tie but it’s totally different from it based on the length and style. A bow tie is a must-have for any white tie or black tie event. It also makes a statement with a suit, blazer, or just a dress shirt.

Bow ties come in different shapes and sizes; even the materials used to make them are also different. Most bow ties are made from silk, polyester, cotton or even Ankara materials. Sometimes, a bow tie also comes with a matching pocket square for suits and cufflinks for long sleeve shirts that don’t need buttons.

A bow tie makes a statement about your style and personality, it makes an individual look smart and it obviously makes one looks like the perfect gentleman any lady would love to walk with or probably go on a date with.

A man who wears a bow tie exudes class and sophistication. He is a man who is not afraid to occasionally step outside his comfort zone and be daring. The right bow tie can transform your outfit from unimaginative to quirky and confident. Use a bow tie for your next special occasion and unleash your inner James Bond!