News

Bayelsa bans indecent dressing by N’Delta varsity students

The Bayelsa State government has finally endorsed the prohibition of indecent and indiscriminate dressing by the students of Niger Delta University Wilberforce Island. The government therefore directed all faculties in the university to enforce their respective dress codes and other regulations as spelt out in the 2015 students’ handbook.

Speaking yesterday during a mediatory meeting at the instance of the Bayelsa State government between the Governing Council of the Niger Delta University (NDU), students’ representatives and other stakeholders, the Deputy Governor, Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo, said the students would pay 70 per cent of their school fees at the beginning of every semester. A statement issued by the Senior Special Assistant on Media, Doubara Atasi, also added that the remaining 30 per cent was to be paid before the commencement of second semester’s exams, while year one students were required to make full payment of all fees to enable them to have their matriculation numbers

SHOCKING LIFE STORY!!!

Abuja Man reveals (FREE) secret Fruits that Increased his Manh00d size and Lasting Power in 5days…

CLICK HERE TO GET IT!!!

%d bloggers like this:
Fake Richard Mille Replica Watches, www.richardmille.to The ceramic upper and lower cases are imported from Taiwan and are processed by ATPT ceramics to form Y-TZP ceramics. After high-tech anti-fingerprint technology, they present a delicate and soft sub-black material. This color quality has remained unchanged for a hundred years. The color and luster are more detailed to achieve the ceramic tone visual pattern electroplating upper and lower shells that are infinitely close to the original products, with anti-reflective coating sapphire glass! The tape uses a soft and delicate Malaysian imported top rubber strap, and the movement is equipped with an imported Seiko NH movement. The buckle of this version is made according to the original size and thinness, making it feel more comfortable and intimate, the highest version on the market Richard Mille Replica